تمرين رقم 2 في ال modal verbs - 2Bac English

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

الجمعة، 1 نوفمبر 2019

تمرين رقم 2 في ال modal verbs

Fill in the blanks below to complete the sentences. Can/could - can't/couldn't 
1. I ___________ go to the party last night because I was sick. 
2. A: ___________ Noel cook Italian food? B: Yes, he ___________. 
3. My sister ___________ swim last year, but now she ___________. 
4. They ___________ go shopping yesterday because the store was closed. 
5. A: ___________ you read when you were four years old? B: Yes, I __________. 
6. Ellie ___________ ride a bicycle. She rides it to school every day. 
7. I’m very tired, so I ___________ go out to the park to play. 
8. A: ___________ you see the moon last night? B: No, I ___________.
9. When ___________ I talk to you about the company report?     
10. Excuse me, I ___________ hear you right now. The music is too loud. 
لمشاهدة فيديو الشرح: 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Post Top Ad