تمرين رقم 1 في ال modal verbs - 2Bac English

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

الخميس، 31 أكتوبر 2019

تمرين رقم 1 في ال modal verbs

Complete the sentences 
with can, can’t,could or couldn’t.
1: When he was young, my grandfather ...................... (run) 12 kilometres.

2: John can’t run very fast but he ...................... (jump) high.

3: .................... you ...................... (finish) your homework last week?

4: The dog hurt its leg and it ...................... (walk). 

5: Sorry I ...................... (not help) you paint your house yesterday.

6: ............. swim when you were 10?

7: I looked everywhere for my glasses but I .......... find them anywhere 

8: the girl ........... play the piano, she's never studied it.

9: I read the book 3 times but I ............ understand it.

10: I ........... open this window, I think it's stuck
لمشاهدة فيديو الشرح  : 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Post Top Ad